This one is so easy and quick to make plus everyone loves them!
1 packet (500g) icing sugar
40g (100ml) cocoa
2 packets (200g each) Marie or Tennis biscuits
1. Microwave the butter uncovered for about 1½ minutes in a deep 3,5 litre dish on 100% power, or until melted.
2. Sift together the icing sugar and cocoa and stir into the melted butter.
3. Beat the eggs and stir them in too. Microwave the mixture uncovered for about 2 minutes on 100% power.
4. Break up the biscuits and mix the fragments into the chocolate mixture.
5. Transfer to a 20x20cm dish and allow to cool, then place it in the refrigerator to harden and cut it into 3cm squares.